Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Powdered Milk and Plymouth UCC

I realized that the youth from my church, Plymouth UCC in Syr have already finished their mission trip this summer. The mission trips I went on were definitely a huge inspiration for my desire to give back & join the PC. Today I was reminiscing about our NYC trip at a soup kitchen. The manager asked us to make the powdered milk. Powdered what? How? I never knew it existed until that day. So here in Africa whenever I use powdered milk I think of Plymouth. Life without a fridge brings back fond memories.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Kelly!

    You have a very nice blog, and it is really cool to be able to read it. The stuff you do as a PCV is amazing, hope you are having a great time!

    My name is Rajko and I am from Montenegro, small country in southeastern Europe. I was wondering if it's possible for you to help me with my project. I am trying to collect postcards from every country in the world, and I still miss Swaziland in my collection. So far, I've managed to collect postcards from almost 200 countries, and having postcard sent from Swaziland would make my day, and I would be forever grateful to you! Of course, I can send you back anything you would like to receive from my country, just let me know what. I also have my postcard blog, where I show my collection day by day, you are very welcome to visit it: http://mnepostcards.blogspot.com/

    Thanks a lot for your help in advance! Here is my email: rajkogolovic@gmail.com

    Looking forward to hearing from you.

    Yours faithfully,
    Rajko

    ReplyDelete